Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Ready to GO!


Well, in preparing for what will likely be a frantic journey, I'm hurriedly tossing up a post of our banger in the drive, just about prepped to go! As I sit here in the kitchen, with tools, clothing, ants and the various debris of a frantic week spread about, the belrays are belting out a crazy tune on my speakers and I am rushing to remember what else I need... I suppose I just have to pack her up. I've got tools ready, clothes on the floor and lots of excitement. The issues of needing a spare key (knowing ryan and me) and having an interior covered in plastic flakes from the rear window tint we haphazardly scrapped off are being tossed aside as we attempt to make it to NYC to register by 11pm (yeah, right)


Here she is, with fresh paint on the wheels and her logo!!! Hooray.

No comments:

Blog Archive